How To Enroll
Applications are now being accepted for the upcoming 2016–2017 School Year.
Review the eligibility requirements below and follow the simple step-by-step process to submit your student's application today!
For the upcoming school year, Insight School of Michigan has an overall enrollment cap of 800 students. If we reach the cap, applicants will be notified and will be placed on our waitlist in the order in which they complete the steps outlined below. Seat offers will be extended throughout the school year as space becomes available.
Students must currently reside in Michigan and be less than 20 years of age on September 1, 2016, and not have a GED or earned a high school diploma.
Steps to Enroll
Enrolling your student is important—but it shouldn't be difficult. We've designed our enrollment process to provide you with the tools, resources and guidance you'll need, any time you need it. To ensure a seamless experience, we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox as your web browser when completing the following steps.
If you need assistance in another language, please call 855.710.0910.
1. Create an Account
The Parent Portal provides on-demand access to our online Application and Admissions Process, real-time alerts to help you stay on track, and quick links to important info.
2. Submit an Application
To submit an application, you'll provide us with basic information about your student and choose an available school.
3. Complete the Admissions Process
To complete the admissions process, you'll provide more detailed information about your student, submit necessary documentation and fulfill any additional requirements related to your student's enrollment.
4. Complete Any Next Steps
All prospective families will participate in a pre-approval telephone conference with an Enrollment Consultant. You may also have additional pre-approval actions depending on your student's individual situation. If this applies to you, you will be notified and instructed on how to complete them.
5. Receive Official Approval
Upon successful completion of the enrollment process, your student will be approved. Please check your email for important information regarding your student's approval and how to access the Online School.
Thanks for your interest in Insight School of Michigan! We look forward to you and your family joining our school community soon.
Questions? Call toll free: 877.842.3793
Preference is given to students according to the following:
- The school will not discriminate on the basis of intellectual or athletic ability, measures of achievement or aptitude, status as a disabled person, or any other basis that would be illegal, if used by a school district.
- The pupils must be residents of the state of Michigan.
- Admissions is open to pupils on a state-wide basis.
- The school will utilize a lottery or other impartial selection process to admit students if demand exceeds capacity.
- The pupils were previously enrolled in public schools.
- The open enrollment period is at least two weeks and the enrollment times include some evening and weekend times.