Fiscal Year 2016–2017 Board Approved Budget
Fiscal Year 2016–2017 Budget Projection
Current Operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
- 2015–2016 Transparency Expenditure Report [PDF]
- 2014–2015 Transparency Expenditure Report [PDF]
- 2015–2016 Operating Expenditure Report [PDF]
- 2014–2015 Operating Expenditure Report [PDF]
Current Bargaining Agreements
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, there are no bargaining agreements.
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we do not sponsor health care plans.
Audited Financial Statements
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we do not request medical benefit plan bids.
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Accounts Payable Check Register
- 2015–2016 Accounts Payable Check Register—Part I [PDF]
- 2015–2016 Accounts Payable Check Register—Part II [PDF]
- 2014–2015 Accounts Payable Check Register [PDF]
Employee Compensation Information
We did not have an employee with a salary exceeding $100,000 for 2015-2016.
Director's Salary and Benefits: Medicare Wages - $56,779.28; ADD - $7; Life - $31.50; LTD - $105; STD - $116.34; Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance - $2,616.32; FICA - $4,343.62
District Paid Association Dues
The following amounts were paid by the district for association dues during the fiscal year ended June 2016.
- Michigan Association of Public School Academies: $1,636.00
District Paid Lobbying Costs
There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2015-2016.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
The district does not currently have a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
The district does not use or have district credit cards.
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
There was no out-of-state travel to report for 2015-2016.
Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances