How To Enroll
Now enrolling for the 2018–2019 school year. Apply early!*
Submit your application and complete all steps below while seats are still available!
Students must currently reside in Michigan and be less than 20 years of age on September 1 of the upcoming school year, and not have a GED or earned a high school diploma.
Steps to Enroll
Enrolling your student is important—but it shouldn't be difficult. We've designed our enrollment process to provide you with the tools, resources and guidance you'll need, any time you need it. To ensure a seamless experience, we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox as your web browser when completing the following steps.
If you need assistance in another language, please call 855.710.0910.
1. Create an Account
The Parent Portal provides on-demand access to our online Application and Admissions Process, real-time alerts to help you stay on track, and quick links to important info.
2. Submit an Application
To submit an application, you'll provide us with basic information about your student and choose an available school.
3. Complete the Admissions Process
To complete the admissions process, you'll provide more detailed information about your student, submit necessary documentation and fulfill any additional requirements related to your student's enrollment.
4. Complete Any Next Steps
All prospective families will participate in a pre-approval telephone conference with an Enrollment Consultant. You may also have additional pre-approval actions depending on your student's individual situation. If this applies to you, you will be notified and instructed on how to complete them.
5. Receive Official Approval
Upon successful completion of the enrollment process, your student will be approved. Please check your email for important information regarding your student's approval and how to access the Online School.
Thanks for your interest in Insight School of Michigan! We look forward to you and your family joining our school community soon.
Questions? Call toll free: 877.842.3793
Preference is given to students according to the following:
- The school will not discriminate on the basis of intellectual or athletic ability, measures of achievement or aptitude, status as a disabled person, or any other basis that would be illegal, if used by a school district.
- The pupils must be residents of the state of Michigan.
- Admissions is open to pupils on a state-wide basis.
- The school will utilize a lottery or other impartial selection process to admit students if demand exceeds capacity.
- The pupils were previously enrolled in public schools.
- The open enrollment period is at least two weeks and the enrollment times include some evening and weekend times.
* The number of applications received by 5:00 PM (ET) on Friday, March 23, 2018 did not exceed the total number of seats available by grade and/or the entire school. As a result, a lottery will not be required to determine initial seat offers. Applications will now be approved in the order in which they complete the enrollment steps outlined above, until we reach our enrollment cap.