How to Enroll
Ways to Enroll
Access our Enrollment Resources for details on enrollment timelines, eligibility, and announcements.
If you need assistance in another language, please call 855.710.0910.
1. Access the Parent Portal
2. Submit an Application
Once you've begun an application in the Parent Portal, click the option to add a new student or continue with your application. Simply fill in the fields with your child's information, select Insight School of Michigan and click Submit.
3. Complete the Admissions Process
In this step, you'll provide more detailed information about your student and upload additional documents, such as proof of residency and a birth certificate. For a list of specific documents that will be required, contact our enrollment consultants at 877.842.3793.
4. Next Steps
All families participate in a pre-approval telephone conversation with an enrollment consultant. This will help you identify documents you may need to complete, depending on your student’s situation.
5. Receive Official Approval
Upon successful completion of the enrollment process, your student will be approved. Please check your email for important information regarding your student's status and how to access the Online School platform.
Thank you for your interest in Insight School of Michigan! If you have questions on the enrollment process or need more information, please check our FAQs or call us at 877.842.3793.
We look forward to welcoming your family into our school community!
Questions? Call toll-free: 877.842.3793
There's still time to enroll. Apply today!
Students must currently reside in Michigan and be less than 20 years of age on September 1 of the upcoming school year, and not have a GED or earned a high school diploma.
Preference is given to students according to the following:
- The school will not discriminate on the basis of intellectual or athletic ability, measures of achievement or aptitude, status as a disabled person, or any other basis that would be illegal, if used by a school district.
- The pupils must be residents of the state of Michigan.
- Admissions is open to pupils on a state-wide basis.
- The school will utilize a lottery or other impartial selection process to admit students if demand exceeds capacity.
- The pupils were previously enrolled in public schools.
- The open enrollment period is at least two weeks and the enrollment times include some evening and weekend times.
* The number of applications received by 5:00 PM (ET) on Friday, March 23, 2018 did not exceed the total number of seats available by grade and/or the entire school. As a result, a lottery will not be required to determine initial seat offers. Applications will now be approved in the order in which they complete the enrollment steps outlined above, until we reach our enrollment cap.