The Exceptional Insight Curriculum: Multiple Levels and Features Help Students Reach Their Potential
Combine the Insight curriculum with your student's Individualized Career Plan and our dedicated teachers, and you get an education solution tailored to your child's specific needs.
- Insight curriculum is based on how learning works, while the online school platform harnesses the power of 21st-century technology to make lessons and learning come alive.
- To create our curriculum, we bring together experienced education professionals, interactive designers, and qualified teachers—many with PhDs—to develop a proven, effective education experience like no other.
- This talented team makes sure lessons engage, inspire, and ignite possibility.
- As a parent, you participate as a supportive partner with teachers and your child.
Whether you have a student struggling to keep up or one craving greater challenge, our online school surrounds them with the resources they need to succeed.
One Size Does Not Fit All
Multiple versions of courses are available to help assure that your student is taught at the right level. There are even credit recovery courses available for students who need to catch up in a subject they've previously failed. Plus, Insight offers highly targeted remediation sessions to build specific skills.
Some of the features of the Insight curriculum include*:
- Interactive elements (flash tutorials, whiteboard illustrations, practice games, and videos) to help keep students engaged and motivated to learn
- Engaging interactive content and flash tutorials to illustrate and explain the toughest concepts
- Opportunities to use visual, kinesthetic, and auditory learning to help students who have different learning styles
- Avatars to help establish connections between topics and "real world" applications
- Built–in assessments to measure mastery of lesson objectives so students are more likely to succeed at formal exams
- Basic–level courses that include audio as well as support for English Language Learners, vocabulary lists, tutorials, and games
- Easy–to–navigate online content, including summaries and reviews, with more time and effort spent on the hardest, most important topics and skills
- World languages are taught via Middlebury Interactive Languages, in partnership with Middlebury College—considered among the world's premier language learning institutions
* Note: Not every feature described is available in every course. Please speak with an Insight representative for more details.