Helping Students Catch Up
Whether a student is behind on credits or needs to retake certain subjects, our credit recovery program is uniquely designed for that student's success.
Our credit recovery courses are time-efficient: Students who did not pass a course initially have usually learned enough to make a complete repetition of the course unnecessary. In these courses, students can test out of the material they've already learned and focus strictly on what they need to learn to pass.
Because of this flexible and efficient approach, students can often stay on top of their current classes as well as catch up as needed.
In our credit recovery courses, students can demonstrate mastery on assignments and tests thanks to:
- Content always being available for students to refer back to previous lessons
- Pre-recorded audio and pre-teaching of vocabulary to prepare students for content in each unit
- Engaging interactive content and tutorials to address hard-to-learn concepts
- Helpful assessments that provide ample practice before students take exams
- Personalized instruction from certified teachers
Your student's success is our first priority, so we put a great deal of thought and care into these programs.
Credit Recovery Course List
- Credit Recovery Algebra I (E) [PDF]
- Credit Recovery Algebra II [PDF]
- Credit Recovery Geometry (E) [PDF