Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
Insight School of Michigan helps students in grades 9–12 reach their true potential. We understand that each student is different—requiring a unique, tailored approach to learning. Our teachers ensure each student's needs are met by delivering personalized instruction and attention.
Here's why Michigan families choose Insight School of Michigan for their children:
- Our experienced, Michigan-certified teachers who give students the attention they need to succeed
- The quality curriculum from K12 that harnesses powerful learning tools such as video, audio, live chat, virtual labs, and integrated materials to engage and inspire students
- An Individualized Career Plan to place students in the appropriate courses, identify strengths and areas for improvement, and create a plan to chart their progress
- Exceptional programs to help struggling students not only catch up but excel
- Smart and sensible ideas, such as block scheduling in certain courses to help students recover credits, make academic growth, and succeed
- A Social and Emotional Support program and a Student Support Services Team for students and families that address the real-life needs of every student to give them the academic, social, and emotional support they need to flourish in school and beyond
Insight School of Michigan will bring students, parents, teachers, and counselors together to form a powerful, collaborative team to help students thrive.