Letter from Our Head of School
On behalf of the staff at Insight School of Michigan, I am happy to welcome you to the 2018–2019 school year! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our students can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that to be successful in school, our students need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our students’ success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attend live class connect session daily whenever possible.
- Reach out to his/her teachers regarding academic content and support.
- Reach out to his/her advisor for other questions and keep us updated on any life event impacting their education.
- Share school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject.
- Knows what you expect of him/her to succeed in school and graduate.
Whether you are a new or returning student to Insight School of Michigan you should have received a welcome packet in the mail from us. It contained staff lists, a source for frequently asked questions and more.
I am delighted that you have chosen Insight School of Michigan for your child’s education. We look forward to working with you and look forward to a successful new school year.
Teresa M. Boardman
Head of School