Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Board Approved Budget
Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Board Approved Budget
- Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Modified Budget [PDF]
- Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Modified Budget Projection [PDF]
- 2017–2018 Board Approved Budget [PDF]
- 2017–2018 Budget Projection [PDF]
Current Operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
- 2017–2018 ESP Transparency Expenditure Report [PDF]
- 2017–2018 ESP Operating Expenditure Report [PDF]
Current Bargaining Agreements
Because our staff is hired through a third party our staff does not currently work under Bargaining Agreements.
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we currently do not sponsor health care plans for our staff.
Audited Financial Statements
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we have no medical benefit plan bids.
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Accounts Payable Check Register or Statement of Reimbursed Expenses
Employee Compensation Information
Head of School Medicare Wage Data for 2017: $88,716.64
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision – $11,873.04; ADD – $7.20; Life – $48; LTD – $131.72; STD – $332.04; 401K – $756.64; FICA – $7,018.34
District Paid Association Dues
District Paid Lobbying Costs
There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2017–2018.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
The district does not have district credit cards.
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances
Fiscal Year 2016–2017 Board Approved Budget
- 2016–2017 Board Approved Budget [PDF]
- 2016–2017 Modified Budget [PDF]
- 2016–2017 Budget Projection [PDF]
- 2016–2017 Modified Budget Projection [PDF]